Building your virtual resource toolkit….
As educators continue to teach remotely we want you to have the tools you need to reach your students in an engaging and effective way. Here are five resources we used when creating our 7 weeks of content. The tools will help you design lessons, check for competencies, and lay out content by subject, day and week for virtual lesson plans. We’ve also included a checklist for your virtual content.
- UDL Principles
- Universal Design for Learning- A set of principles for curriculum and assessment development that give all individuals equal opportunities to learn and demonstrate their understanding.
- To check that students can remember, understand, apply, analyze and evaluate ELA content.
- To check that students can remember, understand, apply, analyze and evaluate Math content.
- Best practices and templates for both detailed and streamlined Scope & Sequences.
- Detailed checklist to ensure content is engaging, aligned, accessible and formatted.
In addition to the content and resources we offer a variety of free webinars, which cover topics like virtual lesson planning in detail. You can find information about upcoming Teaching Matters webinars and recordings of past ones here.
For more information, please get in touch: email@example.com