It all starts with you.....
We need to be taking care of our whole selves more then ever now. No need to feel guilty about taking time for YOU!
Items on amazon.com that are still available!
Nail polish sets
Men’s Shave sets
Either way, look around the house to see what you might have right now that would give you some comfort!
- Pull out some of those bath gels, bath bombs, bubble bath or samples that you may have hiding under your sink.
- Create a spa-like atmosphere with candles and music.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine for while you soak.
- Grab one of the books you ordered and read while you relax.
- Here a few great playlists for relaxation:
Until you can be there in person, why not engage in some virtual museum tours! Here is a list of some from around the world.
Learn To Cook/Bake or just start again!
There are so many great chefs online that we can learn from. If you have hunkered down in a location where food is readily available, why not spend a little time cooking or baking? The aroma of comfort food evokes so many warm feelings. Even if you do not want to become the next top chef, try just a couple of new dishes to spice up the repertoire. For some, cooking is not a relaxing task. If you fall into that category, heat up that frozen meal or see if there are safe take-out options!
However you decide to self-care while at home during this season, be sure to allow yourself the time and space needed for rejuvenation and relaxation! Stay healthy!
By: Becky Morgan email@example.com